For our US readers residing outside US, we have a treat for you in face of USTVnow.
USTVnow, is a great option for you to binge watch on all of your American dream. You do not have to rely on broken online links and scam websites for your favorite seasons.
USTVnow allows you to watch a bunch of American satellite channels, whoch can have open access to while traveling or residing somewhere else outside US. The comtent is of high quality.
For all of the US citizens, you can install it into two ways. For your ease of convenience you can use it on various devices. USTVnow has quite a decent collection of cable TV channels which stream in HD quality.
While most of you may or may not know, Governments and ISPs worldwide have a strict check on their users online activities. In case, any copyrighted content is found streaming, you can land into serious consequences which may be as severe as suspending of your online account. Please know, that your current IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone. We therefore urge you to get started with a reliable Firestick VPN immediately. This will help cover your identity via VPN’s multiple servers, while giving you the premium viewing experience.
IPVanish has been the fastest and most reliable secure VPN we have come across so far. Their servers are widespread and strictly secured. The VPN is very easy to install and user-friendly on every device including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you are not sure about the app, it comes with a 7-day money back guarantee with a refund. IPVanish also has a very attractive deal in which, when paid for a whole year subscription you can avail 67% discount on your annual plan!
Sign Up for USTVnow
Before getting started with the app, you will need to sign-up for USTVnow on Kodi. Here is you can do it in few simple easy steps:
- Go on the official website link http://watch.ustvnow.com/guide on your desktop.
- Now click on ‘Sign Up’.
- Select any of the available packages/plans best suited to your streaming needs.
- On our recommendation you might want to check out a total of 5 channels with free subscription limited to SD resolution. You do get DVR capabilities which are limited however you can upgrade anytime later.
- In a $19.00 plan you get to have 24 channels with HD solution, with an increased limitation on DVR capabilities with a promotional price applicable in the first 3 months. Your billing is increased to $29 every month.
- A third plan bills you $29 for the first three starting months and then $39 per month. You get unlimited DVR capabilities.
- You can look at all the channels available by clicking on ‘See all Channels’ which you will see at the bottom of the plan’s subscription.
- Select the plan you want for yourself.
- Enter in your personal information for signing up:
- Now you will create username and password on the registration page.
- Proceed with Continue button.
- Make sure your billing details, and credit information is added.
- Make sure you have gone for the free plan, you will not be charged with anything until you go for an upgrade plan.
- For verification process, you may use debit card.
- Your payment can also be made through Paypal.
- You should click ‘Include payment method’ in your payment method.
- You will be soon taken to account verification confirmation page.
- Make sure you follow the link o verify your email address.
- After the verification you are good to go to access USTVnow services.
Steps to Install USTVnow Kodi Addon
USTNow is currently a part of the official Kodi Add-on Repository. We will be using Kodi repository to get USTVnow app.
Here are the first installation method for USTVnow:
STEP 1: On your Kodi Home-Screen, go to ‘Add-ons’.
Click on ‘Package Installer’.
STEP 2: Click on ‘Install from repository’.
STEP 3: Select ‘Kodi Add-on repository’.
Note: In case you do not have any third party repository installed, you will not be able to see Kodi Add-on repository option.
Follow the next case in such scenario.
STEP 4: Scroll down and look for the option of ‘video add-ons’.
STEP 5: Click on USTVnow.
STEP 6: Proceed with ‘Install’.
In case if you have any repository, you can install the USTVnow from the repository. We will be using the Kodi repository (we already had it installed in our system).
STEP 7: Go ahead and click on ‘Kodi add-on repository’.
STEP 8: The notification will prompt shortly, and the installation will start.
STEP 9: Go back to your Kodi Home screen. Click on Add-ons, then click on Video Add-ons.
Open the USTVnow Kodi add-on.
STEP 10: Proceed with ‘Sign-In’ as the dialogue box pops-up.
STEP 11: Enter the email address which you have previously registered it with. You will be able to access the channels you have previously subscribed through USTVnow.
Make sure you have access to the alternate method below in case you forget your account credentials.
Step 12: You are finally signed-in.
Enjoy your USTVnow subscription on Kodi.
Step 13: The interface is quite easy going. You can look up for categories and content.
This is how the interface of USTVnow Kodi addon looks like. You can choose one of the categories and play the content. Please be mindful that whatever you access it is included in your plan.
Step 14: You will be prompted to restart your Kodi once you get started with USTVnow.
Go ahead by clicking on ‘OK’, go ahead and run USTVnow.
That’s all you need to do to install USTVnow Kodi add-on.
Always protect yourself with a reliable and fast VPN services. We recommend you masking your activities from the public portals, especially with cyber crime on the loose. Investing in a good VPN service will not only help you access huge library of free media, but also keep you safe from any hackers only.
Register for IPVanish VPN, by clicking on the link
- On your FireStick device, go to the homepage and type in and search for ‘IPVanish VPN’ in your search bar.
- Click on the IPVanishVPN you see in your search.
- Click on ‘Download’.
- Once downloaded, you would need to register with the username and password information you must have provided while registering.
- Once signed-in, click on ‘Connect’.
- Soon you would be connected. You can disconnect from the connection whenever you wish to stop using a VPN.
Method #2: Install UseTVnow through Kodil Repository
Since quite many users have been feeling that they were unable to sign-in from their USTVnow account. Here is how you can install it in an alternative method using the Kodil repository.
- Navigate to the Kodi Settings. Now click on ‘System’. From there you go to Add-ons option and enable the Unknown Sources.
- In Kodi Settings, go to File Manager and then select Add Source.
- Select <None>, and enter the URL http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/. After tying it click OK
- Type a name you will easily remember in the Enter a name for this media source option. For example like Kodil. Now click on OK.
- Once again go back to Kodi Home screen. Go for Add-ons. Now select Package Installer and click on Install from zip file.
- Click on Kodil field name you have chosen.
- When you see the repository file, click on repository.kodil-x.x.zip file
- Once the repository has been installed, click on ‘Install from repository’. In the option choose Kodil Repository.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- Look for USTVnow Plus and click on it.
- Click on Install and click on OK.
- Once it has been USTVnow Plus installed and sign-in with USTVNow credentials.
Our Final Thoughts
For our US users, you might want to go for a shot with this one. Since for most of the US citizens residing outside US, this will be smoothest US streaming.
However we have not found it as appealing as other Kodi Add-ons. The channels are limited and features are not premium.
Please know that we update our content regularly. Although we try our best to cover all aspects of the targeted feature, however we will encourage our readers to make our work more interactive by commenting below with their thoughts and experiences.