Titanium Build is another powerful build of the Kodi 1.8 Leia builds. Since Kodi 1.8 is introduced freshly in the market, there are limited options available for now. You may come across many such builds and add-ons which are readily available and work smoothly on other outlets, but with Kodi 1.8 Leia, there are only limited builds you can rely on.
We know how scary builds on can be. You fear running into trouble even before the launch happens. Titanium Build is tested and has marked its success for Kodi Builds.
The installation can be done on the following devices:
- Android TVs
- Android Boxes
- Android Mobiles
- Mac & Windows
- Software/Hardware for Kodi
What makes those specific builds on our list of favorites are how it can operate on devices with low specifications and is very lightweight; meaning it doesn’t stop your streaming and runs very smoothly (you’ll thank us for recommending this one for you).
Apart from the above-mentioned software, it works ideally with FireStick and Android TV box devices as well. The build has a very likable user interface and is packed with manageable add ons for various media content whether it is about movies, TV shows or sports shows.
Some of the recommended add-ons from our experience are:
- Maverick TV
So how can we get started on its simple installation? Let’s get into it.
Installation Procedure for Titanium Build on Kodi 18.4 Leia
To help you have a better understanding of how Titanium Build can be installed, we have broken down the entire process into 3 major steps.
STEP 1: Switch on the ‘’Unknown Sources’’.
STEP 2: Complete the Installation of the Supreme Builds Wizards.
STEP 3: Finish the installation for Titanium Build.
Let us walk you through on each step with detailed guidance. Keep reading ahead.
STEP 1: Switch on the ‘’Unknown Sources’’
- Fire up Kodi and navigate through the Home Screen. Go to the Settings option on the top left side of the page.
- 2. Access the system which will show on the bottom right of your screen.
- 3. Click on the add-ons and scroll down towards the right side. Click on the Unknown Sources and turn the slider ON.
- 4. There will be a warning box pop-up on your screen, tap on Yes and ignore it
5. You do not have to worry about how secure Titanium Build is because all the recommended builds on our site are tested and secure to install.
You have now successfully prepared for the installation of Titanium Build for Kodi Leia.
STEP 2: Complete the Installation of the Supreme Builds Wizards
It is really important for smooth running of Titanium Build to be able to have Supreme Builds Wizard installed for the build to work. You can access it and install it by following these simple steps below.
- 1. Navigate through the Home Screen to Kodi Settings.
- 2. Go to the File Manager.
- 3. Tap on the ‘Add Source’ option.
- 4. In the Add File Source, you can click on the option ‘None’
- 5. Using the keypad which now appears on the screen, type in the following link http://repo.supremebuilds.com and click on OK.
- 6. Navigate back to the window and enter the same path (link) you entered above. As per name you can name it anything you wish it to be recognized as. Now click OK.
- 7. Go back to the main Kodi Home Screen once again. Tap on the Add-ons.
- 8. Navigate through the option for ‘Package Installer’’. You should be looking for the icon of ‘Open-Box’.
- 9. Click on the option install using the “zip File next”.
- 10. Tap on the name you have earlier assigned it as.
- 11. Access the file in it.
- 12. The Supreme Builds Wizards will now be successfully installed about which you will be notified eventually.
- 13. The window which now pops-up, you would have to dismiss it.
- 14. On the next window popup, you have to click on Continue.
- 15. The final popup, tap on the Build menu and access the list of Kodi Builds to find the ‘Titanium Build’.
You have now successfully installed the Supreme Build Wizard as a host for the installation of further Kodi Build.
STEP 3: Finish the installation of Titanium Build
- 1. Go back to the main ‘Kodi Home Screen’. Access the Add-Ons and then tap on the Program Add-Ons.
- 2. Launch the newly installed Supreme Build Wizard.
- 3. Tap on the Builds.
- 4. Go to the Titanium Builds.
- 5. Select the option of ‘Fresh Install’.
Trigger: It is best to install the build after resetting of the Kodi. That is why Fresh Install is there.
- 6. Proceed with continue.
- 7. The download will start immediately however you would have to give it some time as it greatly depends on your internet speed.
- 8. Once the installation is done. Tap on OK for Kodi to shut. (At times Kodi shuts down on its own as well without any prior warning!!!)
9. Open Kodi again and find the downloaded Build.
Simple steps for downloading Express VPN:
- Buy your subscription for IPVanish from here.
- Tap here to download, install and connect to IPVanish.
- Then tap on the power button to successfully connect your device to the VPN server.
Your connection is now completely secure, and you are set to go surfing on Kodi.
Recap on Titanium Build for Kodi
All of the guidelines mentioned above are tested and will give you no trouble in downloading Titanium Build, given you follow them strictly without skipping any single step!
Once you have the build installed you will have absolutely no trouble navigating through its features, and if you already know about Kodi there is nothing new that you would have to do to have better access of the Kodi Build.
The layout of the build is extremely simple, easy to use and accessible. You can easily navigate through the main home screen and find menu bar and other options. There is a sub-menu bar as well which further sub-divides the relevant options for you.
Titanium Build is indeed very simple, user-friendly and comforting to use as a reliable build for Kodi Lie currently. The add-ons are very reliable with a manageable size, good video add-on collection which most of the FireStick users are looking for.
To enjoy the complete perks, you would need a good VPN like IPVanish to protect your surfing from ISP throttling.