Spotify being a renowned music streaming service which operates on subscription offers its users an open access to millions of videos, podcasts and most importantly songs. Now, if you are an avid Firestick user, you would have learned how to install Spotify on Firestick by the end of this article.
Download Spotify on Firestick, install it and tune in your life…
What is Spotify?
Truthfully describing it, Spotify is the top legit and legal source of streaming music providing a generous access to 20 million songs absolutely free of cost. However, the Spotify services are split into paid and free tools since the app runs by their service using multiple record labels.
For music lovers who are in a habit of streaming all media, Spotify is a golden tool to have in the arsenal.
Before Installing Spotify…
While most of you may or may not know, Governments and ISPs worldwide have a strict check on their users online activities. In case, any copyrighted content is found streaming, you can land into serious consequences which may be as severe as suspending of your online account. Please know, that your current IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone. We therefore urge you to get started with a reliable Firestick VPN immediately. This will help cover your identity via VPN’s multiple servers, while giving you the premium viewing experience.
IPVanish has been the fastest and most reliable secure VPN we have come across so far. Their servers are widespread and strictly secured. The VPN is very easy to install and user-friendly on every device including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you are not sure about the app, it comes with a 7-day money back guarantee with a refund. IPVanish also has a very attractive deal in which, when paid for a whole year subscription you can avail 67% discount on your annual plan!
Register for IPVanish VPN, by clicking on the link
- On your FireStick device, go to the homepage and type in and search for ‘IPVanish VPN’ in your search bar.
- Click on the IPVanishVPN you see in your search.
- Click on ‘Download’.
- Once downloaded, you would need to register with the username and password information you must have provided while registering.
- Once signed-in, click on ‘Connect’.
- Soon you would be connected. You can disconnect from the connection whenever you wish to stop using a VPN.
Exclusive Features of Spotify
- Spotify Music app is offering a 3 month trial for the services that are premium. The Premium services are valued at $10, £10 or AU$12 per month. The students can have it for $5 while for a family it costs $15.
- The free version of Spotify has advertisements and can be opened on cell phones, tablets, PCs or laptops.
- Spotify can easily be registered for through an email ID or through Facebook.
- Spotify Premium will not interrupt your music with advertisement. A major perk!
- The app will operated on bluetooth-enabled audio systems installed on cars using Android Auto & CarPlay options.
- The app offers the best quality audio of 320 kbps.
- You can stream music on around 6 devices at the same time.
How to download Spotify on Firesick?
Now that you have had a good idea on all that Spotify has to offer for your music experience, lets dig into the steps on how to install Spotify on Firestick.
- To begin installing Spotify on Firestick, get your Firestick connected to a safe Wi-Fi connection with a reliable internet speed.
- Then go to the Search icon present at the top of the Home Screen of Firestick.
- Using your Firestick remote and the on -screen keyboard, type “Spotify” in the search bar.
- The search results will show a few suggestions from which you need to tap on Spotify Music and Podcasts for TV.
- Once again tap on the Spotify app icon present beneath the list of Apps & Games.
- The official download page will then pop up along with the app description.. Tap on the Get button and allow the app a few minutes to finish downloading and installing.
- Once the app has downloaded and installed successfully, click on Open to open Spotify on Firestick device.
- Later on you can easily access the app from the Home Screen of Firestick.
You can easily enjoy streaming music using the Spotify app on your Firestick along with other streaming activities that you conduct.
Also Read: How to install VLC Player on Firestick?
Spotify on Firestick-Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I play music after installing Spotify on my Firestick?
Once the app is installed you must sign in to your Spotify account on your Firestick device or you can choose to cast music using the signed in app on your cell phone or tab. Simply tap on a song to play it by clicking Devices Available then click on “computer-speaker icon”. Choose Firestick among the options and you are good to go.
- Can music be downloaded for offline mode on Spotify on Firestick?
You cannot download music from Spotify onto your Firestick device however you can do this on your smartphone given you have registered for Spotify Premium.
- Is Spotify free on Firestick?
It is absolutely free to use but you will get advertisements and the music quality will be set to 160 kbps.
In the End…
Whether you are a music mover or an addicted audiophile Spotify is the thing of the 21st century. What makes it more special that Firestick users can enjoy it too on their device.
This article has pretty much summed up everything you needed to know about Spotify including highlighting its exclusive features and Premium guide. Do lets us know your experience with Spotify in the comment section below and if you have any questions, queries and troubles let us know we will try our best to answer them.
Till then happy streaming…