4000+ channels! Yes folks you have read it right. Sapphire Secure IPTV is offering you this luxury within amazing affordable packages out there.
It is cost-effective and very smooth in its streaming, with just under $5 as the starter package. We will be further telling you about their other amazing packages. Stay with us folks!
Very few IPTV services have their own apps, and as far as we remember this one has to be one of the first ones to have their own app store. You will most definitely enjoy having this Specific IPTV on your FireStick.
For other popular IPTV service providers, check out our awesome guide here.
Just so you know, IPTV stands as ‘Internet Protocol Television’. IPTV is the new emerging ‘IT’ entity in the tech world. This amazing inexpensive technology is rapidly replacing all the traditional cable and other satellite services.
Most of the IPTVs mentioned here are popular and in use worldwide and are relied on from many users without any legal issues ever faced. So to some extent it is safe to say that you can rely on us.
- Always look out for IPTV EPG when it comes to payment options.
- Always go for month to month payment service.
- Always look for the number of connections your choosing of IPTV has to offer.
- Most services have to offer between $5-$20, per month with customized family and connection sharing plans.
- Always avail the free trial before making any purchase. Do not even go on us!
However, we still encourage our users to invest in a good VPN as soon as you lay your hands on FireStick.
Register for IPVanish VPN, by clicking on the link
- On your FireStick device, go to the homepage and type in and search for ‘IPVanish VPN’ in your search bar.
- Click on the IPVanishVPN you see in your search.
- Click on ‘Download’.
- Once downloaded, you would need to register with the username and password information you must have provided while registering.
- Once signed-in, click on ‘Connect’.
- Soon you would be connected. You can disconnect from the connection whenever you wish to stop using a VPN.
How to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick
- Part 1: How can you Sign up for Sapphire Secure IPTV service.
- Part 2: How to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on your FireStick App.
Part 1: How can you Sign up for Sapphire Secure IPTV Service
This part specifically highlights the process of choosing a good subscription plan while registering for the Sapphire Secure account.
On your main desktop, go to the following link or copy paste the link via your computer or mobile.
You will view a number of plans available there, choose a plan which seems best for you and click on ‘Order’.
This is what we got to know from our subscription plans:
- You will find three types of plans: Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- You can have access to mature content, with a plus+ warranty which happens to be a premium feature.
- For example; if you buy the Silver plan, for viewing adult content you will have to buy silver+ content.
- The plans are further subdivided into how many categories you can have. Such as, Silver plan allows 1 connection, Gold allows up to 3 connections and Platinum allows up to 5 connections.
- We suggest you to purchase Gold or Platinum, if you choose to opt the Sapphire Secure subscription.
- For further plans, you can go to the main Magic Box option, on which you can click on Classic Server in categories. You will view many compatible plans.
For demonstration purposes, lets use Silver plan here.
Proceed with ‘Continue’ on next page.
Follow to the next page and proceed for ‘Create a New Account’ if you are registering for the first time.
Enter in your basic email and password details.
If you are new, please note that you will be required to create a Sapphire Secure online account with a different password.
Scroll down to the Payment Details, and choose the payment method of your liking.
While most of you may or may not know, Governments and ISPs worldwide have a strict check on their users online activities. In case, any copyrighted content is found streaming, you can land into serious consequences which may be as severe as suspending of your online account. Please know, that your current IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone. We therefore urge you to get started with a reliable Firestick VPN immediately. This will help cover your identity via VPN’s multiple servers, while giving you the premium viewing experience.
IPVanish has been the fastest and most reliable secure VPN we have come across so far. Their servers are widespread and strictly secured. The VPN is very easy to install and user-friendly on every device including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you are not sure about the app, it comes with a 7-day money back guarantee with a refund. IPVanish also has a very attractive deal in which, when paid for a whole year subscription you can avail 46% discount on your annual plan!
Make sure you agree to the terms and services by checking the box I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
Tap on Checkout to continue.
You will receive confirmation as soon as the subscription transaction is completed.
The confirmation email is shortly sent, showing that your transaction is completed fully.
In the confirmation email you will see Sapphire Secure IPTV subscription along with your required APK service Log-In details.
You are all done with your Sapphire Secure account.
How to Install Sapphire Secure on your FireStick
Since most add-ons and such features are from a third party source not available on Amazon Store, you have to side load most of them on your FireStick.
1- Fire up your FireStick Settings. Access the FireStick Settings
You will find the Settings from the menu bar at the top.
2- Go to the My Fire TV option.
3- Click on ‘Developer Options’.
4- Enable the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’. It is usually turned OFF, make sure you turn it ON.
You just have to click it once.
6- Navigate back to your main Home Page and go to your Search bar.
7- Look for the Downloader and prompt for installation process.
8- Click on the ‘Downloader‘ app.
When you have enabled the Unknown Sources on your FireStick, often you will be given some warning ‘pop-ups’.
Dismiss them all.
9- The link shown in the ’embed’ bar.
Enter it as a path link.
You can also copy paste the following link, URL: bit.ly/sapphireiptv
After you have the link written down, press on ‘GO’.
10- The Downloader app will download the Sapphire Secure APK shortly.
It may take a couple of minutes. So stay patient folks!
11- You will now see a window pop-up.
Click on Install.
12- It will take a minute for FireStick to install Sapphire Secure IPTV.
13- You will soon see a window pop-up which will say ‘App Installed’.
Now you can easily launch the app.
Click on ‘Done’.
Since the app is installed, you will not need APK file anymore of Sapphire Secure. You can now delete it.
Since the most exciting feature about any IPTV is whether it has multi-split feature or not. We will be telling you how to access the multi-split feature of Sapphire Secure.
How can I access the Multi-split feature of Sapphire Secure IPTV
You can stream up to 4 Live channels on the same screen (which is so cool). Here is how you can achieve this effect on your screen:
The Multi-split option is pretty clear on the Home screen of your app.
Click on it.
You will now see 4 empty blocks gawking back at your from the screen.
Those are your channels screens.
Once you click on ‘+’. You will now the entire list of channels you can view and desire to add in your multi-screen.
Repeat the same procedure with every box.
The streaming will be prompted shortly.
Enjoy this great feature of entertainment!
To have the maximum usage out of this feature, here are some important points which should be under your observation:
- You will have access to only 4 multi-screens. No premium package offers more.
- If you are opting for the Multi-screen feature, your Sapphire subscriptions need to have many connections for your Multi-screen to work.
- If you have 1 connection= 1 display. 3 connections= 3 displays and with 5 connections= 4 displays. Check out the Silver, Gold and Platinum plans as mentioned above.
- Beware of the data usage folks! Each connection will be using its own share of data. So if you choose 4 connections, your data consumed will be 4 folds.
- The bandwidth availability is also equally important. If you truly wish for the true Multi-screen experience, change your internet to super fast streaming instantly.
Since IPTVs are new in market, make sure you keep an eye on our regular updating of content. We will also be talking about cord cuttings on our page, so that we can help our users figure out why they should shift to ‘cord cutting’.
Please share us with your views and thoughts on how you think Sapphire Secure IPTV helped in your streaming experience.