Cutting the cord with an IPTV service only seems more reasonable and frankly more budget friendly.
You can use our guide for operating systems like NIVIDIA SHIELD, Android TV boxes, Mi Box, and all first and second generations of Firestick and Amazon Fire TV.
You may want to ask why we are encouraging you for an IPTV service?
While we are no personal spokesperson for the IPTV service, but in our experience and experimentation we have found IPTV service to be two folds better and productive than cables pay TV subscriptions.
We say this mainly because it is cheap streaming with a huge bulk of quality content.
Apart from the reasonable price packages, most IPTV services are offering a bundle of at least 2000+ channels. These bundles are offering a variety of categories to choose from; Sports, Movies Shows, International content, News subscriptions, kids and adult content, in short everything under one service.
The best part is you do not have to pay extra for any value added features such as split screen features, Video on Demand feature which is something you do not get on your conventional TV boxes.
Moreover, you can customize the bundles, based on the features, connections and categories you wish for yourself. You even get to keep a tab on the on-air shows, sports programs and news broadcasts.
Honestly you get more from an IPTV service than a fully loaded burrito from Chipotle.
Despite all the High VOD availability, at times you do require an IPTV recording feature from an IPTV service.
The new updated versions are considering recording IPTV streaming feature however; it is not fully developed in all of the good IPTV service so far.
Recording IPTV is important for certain broadcasts as they are not available on the VOD features, especially the daily news and morning shows.
Therefore, follow this small tutorial of easy steps and you will have your recorded IPTV streaming under 2 minutes.
All you need is an Android device, a good IPTV subscription which specifically allows the URL to be used in setting up for recording and a good internet connection.
Please know, some of the IPTV players do not allow the URL setup step, in that case look for some smooth compatible IPTV players from our site. Otherwise you will not be able to use this tutorial.
So if you do not have much storage on your device, consider using a USB or an SD card for extending the storage on the device.
Let’s get head straight into how to Record IPTV.
Wait up Though!
Make sure you have a working VPN during the process. It not only secures your browsing but enhances the process speed as well.
While most of you may or may not know, Governments and ISPs worldwide have a strict check on their users online activities. In case, any copyrighted content is found streaming, you can land into serious consequences which may be as severe as suspending of your online account. Please know, that your current IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone. We therefore urge you to get started with a reliable Firestick VPN immediately. This will help cover your identity via VPN’s multiple servers, while giving you the premium viewing experience.
IPVanish has been the fastest and most reliable secure VPN we have come across so far. Their servers are widespread and strictly secured. The VPN is very easy to install and user-friendly on every device including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you are not sure about the app, it comes with a 7-day money back guarantee with a refund. IPVanish also has a very attractive deal in which, when paid for a whole year subscription you can avail 67% discount on your annual plan!
Register for IPVanish VPN, by clicking on the link
- On your FireStick device, go to the homepage and type in and search for ‘IPVanish VPN’ in your search bar.
- Click on the IPVanishVPN you see in your search.
- Click on ‘Download’.
- Once downloaded, you would need to register with the username and password information you must have provided while registering.
- Once signed-in, click on ‘Connect’.
- Soon you would be connected. You can disconnect from the connection whenever you wish to stop using a VPN.
Record IPTV Tutorial
Update: You cannot extend much storage on Firestick and Fire TV 3, therefore the following tutorial may not work very well on these devices.
Make sure you are reading with complete concentration as almost all of the steps are necessary for the complete process.
For ease of understanding we have divided the process in two easy parts. Follow the instructions step-by-step without any skipping and you will be all set for IPTV recording!
1st Part – You need to install an App for Record IPTV
- Go to the Main Home Screen of your Operating Device and click on Apps.
- In Apps click on the option of search and Type ‘IPTV Extreme’. IPTV extreme is available at Google Play Store and Amazon Fire TV Apps as well. IPTV Extreme comes in two versions as you will be able to view on your screen. We suggest you to go for the Free one. While the premium one may has more perks, but why not make the use of free one first and later see if premium is needed for us and works for us?
- Click on Download, the App will be quickly installed.
- After the installation process, the app will ask if you allow it to access your files, photos and media etc. Click on Allow to proceed.
- Once you launch it, you do not have to click on any of the option shown on the Main Menu.
2nd Part – Adding IPTV services on IPTV Expression App
- You are required to add in the IPTV service you are using for your device. In our case we used Area 51 IPTV.
- On the tabs mentioned above click on the option of Menu.
- In Menu click on the option of Playlists.
- On the Playlists page, you will see the option of ADD PLAYLIST at the top of the page. Click on it.
- Now a small window will pop-up, in which you need to click on the option of ‘XTREME CODES PORTAL’.
- On your screen now you can see the input information required by you. You will be filling in all of your details which includes Playlist Name, Username, Password and Server required by your IPTV service. In playlist make you will be writing in the name of the IPTV service you are adding.
For example, while testing out we used Area 51 IPTV service. So in Playlist Name we simply wrote area 51. For server port, we went into the Area 51 IPTV service details from Apps settings and we found the server port. Simply type in the server port of your respective IPTV service.
- After you have written in your information simply click on OK.
- You will see the small notification pop-up of the New Playlist added message on your Record IPTV app.
- This way you can add in as many IPTV services as you like. Whenever you are going to Record an IPTV streaming you simply have to come to IPTV extreme, click on any of the IPTV service you have previously added. This way the device will get the instructions of live Recording of the specific IPTV service.
- Click on the IPTV service-in our case Area 51 IPTV– and click on Activate. A green tick will be shown in front of your chosen and activated IPTV service.
- Now go back to the Main Menu of IPTV extreme App, and click on PLAYLIST tab at the top.
- You will now see that all of the IPTV service chosen channels will be in your playlist option.
- You can choose the categories based on the country streaming. Everything will be listed on the screen for you.
- Now for the recording feature, click on any of the channel.
- Once the channel starts streaming, click on the OK button while the channel is streaming. Further when you click on MENU you will see a list of options. In that list click on EPG.
- EPG will show you a list of channels along with their categories.
- Click on any of the featured Channel from the EPG menu. A new prompt will open, which will have the option of ‘Add Timer’ at the bottom.
- This specific Instruction means that you will set the particular channel for recording.
Alternate Way for Record IPTV
- Another way to record is go to the main channel list in the PLAYLIST menu and click on any channel you like. Click on OK button and you see a list of options.
- One of the options says ‘Download/Record’. Click on it.
- You will see the details about the show including the time left for the show to end along with its name.
- If you want to make any changes in the time duration of the show you can do so by using your on-screen keyboard.
- After you are satisfied with the changes, click on ‘OK.’ The recording has started.
- Please Know that while you are recording the show you cannot play another channel until you are using multiple connections on your same account.
- If you want to check how is your recording going, simply go to the option of Menu. In the menu options click on the option of Timers.
- You will be able to see the current recording details of your show.
- Go back to the timer’s tab where your recording was being done. Once the recording of the show has been done, the big circle icon displayed on the right will turn green. This means the recording was successful and you are good to go view it any time of the day.
- Click on play and see if the streaming is smooth and recorded in the time slot you originally typed in before.
- While playing you can fast forward, pause and even switch from one recording to another without being taken to the start of the show again.
- If you want to remove the recording after you have watched it. Just click on the recorded show and hold down the button for few seconds. A small menu option will appear, click on the option of Remove and Delete Files to delete the files.
How to make a Favorite Playlist using IPTV Expressions App
If you want to get around the huge collection of the IPTV service, you simply have to click on the back button for a couple of seconds and you will get the options of search main menu etc.
Similarly, if you want to mark any channel or broadcasting as your favorite you simply have to move the toggle to the icon and click on OK button for a couple of second.
In the small pop-up which will open, scroll down the small menu and click on favorites option. Your favorite viewing will be added to favorites this way.
That is all you need to know about the Record IPTV Feature.
If you want to customize the recording option or even your watch play list, you can simply go to settings. You will be able to see many options in settings. Choose the option which suits you the best.
You can look out for other updated recording features in built within the IPTV service. You will not need the feature of using an IPTV expression app. However, this is a new feature and you may not find it on many IPTV service.
Let us know about your experience with recording IPTV shows. If you have learnt anything new in the process, do interact with us in the comment section below. We would love to learn new things from our readers!