What Is OLA TV?
OLA TV is a television service provided free of cost. It includes channels in High Quality. However, if you have a poor internet connection you might face some lags while streaming.
OLA TV makes sure that all the channels run like a charm. You would hardly face the trouble of a content being unavailable because of a downtime server. OLA TV links you to multiple server so in case one is down, you can stream through the other one.
The Perks Of Using OLA TV 8.0
- You will have the option of choosing between a wide range of video player including Wuffy, MX Player, LocalCast, XMTV and many others.
- Switch between languages, between genres, and between local TV channels!
- You can even change streaming servers for faster, better streaming.
- OLA TV is compatible with various devices such as FireStick, Fire TV, and Windows PC.
- It might have adds but we assure you it is free of malware and viruses.
Wait. Are You Safe?
Whenever you are streaming online, you can never be sure of how secure you really are. That is why we strongly recommend the use of a good VPN.
A VPN will mask your identity. This will save you from any legal issues in case you are caught streaming pirated content. It will also let you access content that is otherwise geo-restricted.
While most of you may or may not know, Governments and ISPs worldwide have a strict check on their users online activities. In case, any copyrighted content is found streaming, you can land into serious consequences which may be as severe as suspending of your online account. Please know, that your current IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone. We therefore urge you to get started with a reliable Firestick VPN immediately. This will help cover your identity via VPN’s multiple servers, while giving you the premium viewing experience.
IPVanish has been the fastest and most reliable secure VPN we have come across so far. Their servers are widespread and strictly secured. The VPN is very easy to install and user-friendly on every device including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you are not sure about the app, it comes with a 7-day money back guarantee with a refund. IPVanish also has a very attractive deal in which, when paid for a whole year subscription you can avail 46% discount on your annual plan!
Register for IPVanish VPN, by clicking on the link
- On your FireStick device, go to the homepage and type in and search for ‘IPVanish VPN’ in your search bar.
- Click on the IPVanishVPN you see in your search.
- Click on ‘Download’.
- Once downloaded, you would need to register with the username and password information you must have provided while registering.
- Once signed-in, click on ‘Connect’.
- Soon you would be connected. You can disconnect from the connection whenever you wish to stop using a VPN.
Install OLA TV 8.0 on FireStick/Fire TV
First of all you would need to enable the option of Apps from Unknown Sources. Don’t worry! it is safe both for you and for the device.
Open the main menu of the FireStick device. Then click on Settings.
From the Settings, open Device.
Next, choose the Developer options and turn On the “Allow apps fro unknown resources”
Open the main screen of the FireStick again. This time, type in Downloader in the search bar then click on Open.
A confirmation message will appear asking access to photos, media and files that are present on your device. Click on Allow. Then click OK.
In the Downloader app, enter the URL: https://bit.ly/2Fye6nG
The downloading process will start. It might take a couple of minutes so be patient!
After the download is complete, click on the Installation process. As soon as the installation is complete, you can open and enjoy the OLA TV from the main menu of the device.
OLA TV is easy to use, free of cost and an app that you are absolutely going to love. Hope you find the installation guide given above easy to follow and helpful.