It is indeed possible to unblock and watch NBA on Firestick no matter where you are across the world. Hence, keeping up with your ideal fantasy stars or watching your favorite NBA game is no more a far-fetched reality. As a Firestick owner and streamer you must find our about all the relevant services and channels that are streaming NBA games for you.
Hence, other streamers across the globe require assistance of a VPN to stream NBA on Firestick. Below is a compiled list of top channels that you can use to stream NBA on your Firestick device:
NBA League Pass
This is this official NBA app which keeps the avid game lovers and streamers stay constantly updated on match scores, highlights, results, news and stats. The app is an official entity of National Basketball Association.
The Orange Package of Sling TV costs $20 a month providing access to the exclusive ESPN channels. But you can also get ABC and NBA TV using the Sling channel.
The package put forth by PlayStation Vue’s gives you access to ABC, TNT, ESPN, and ESPN2. It has a subscription of $40 and ABC Channel is embedded within the app.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu has come up with a package of Live TV streaming apps comprising of TNT, ESPN and ESPN2 in just $40.
Fubo TV is another great channel to stream NBA live matches. It offers MLB, NBA and MLB, Golf, boxing and MMA.
Every Jailbroken Firestick device needs the Mobdro App which is a Live TV App allowing users to stream channels free of ads. Even though it doesn’t officially stream NBA League Pass, but streamers can comb through the channel and locate any game they are craving to watch.
Swift Streamz is basically an IPTV app on Firestick and Fire TV devices and gives a generous access to 700 channels from across the globe. Hence you can easily locate your favorite NBA games happening at a national or a small scale level.
Protect Yourself With a VPN
While most of you may or may not know, Governments and ISPs worldwide have a strict check on their users online activities. In case, any copyrighted content is found streaming, you can land into serious consequences which may be as severe as suspending of your online account. Please know, that your current IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone. We therefore urge you to get started with a reliable Firestick VPN immediately. This will help cover your identity via VPN’s multiple servers, while giving you the premium viewing experience.
IPVanish has been the fastest and most reliable secure VPN we have come across so far. Their servers are widespread and strictly secured. The VPN is very easy to install and user-friendly on every device including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you are not sure about the app, it comes with a 7-day money back guarantee with a refund. IPVanish also has a very attractive deal in which, when paid for a whole year subscription you can avail 67% discount on your annual plan!
Register for IPVanish VPN, by clicking on the link
- On your FireStick device, go to the homepage and type in and search for ‘IPVanish VPN’ in your search bar.
- Click on the IPVanishVPN you see in your search.
- Click on ‘Download’.
- Once downloaded, you would need to register with the username and password information you must have provided while registering.
- Once signed-in, click on ‘Connect’.
- Soon you would be connected. You can disconnect from the connection whenever you wish to stop using a VPN.
Watch NBA on Firestick
Without a doubt, NBA has gained immense popularity and fame over the years and this is why it is now extremely easy to enjoy NBA games using the NBA League Pass on almost all streaming devices including your Firestick and Fire TV devices.n
You can get NBA for Firestick using the official Amazon web site.
- The very first step is to register for the NBA League Pass package at their official web page. They offer a premium package worth $249, an All Teams Package of $199 and a Tier Team Pass for $119.
- Now you must access the official Amazon App Store on your Firestick device, complete downloading the app of NBA for Fire TV app. If you are already signed in to Amazon, you can send the app to your streaming device directly from here.
- When asked, give your NBA registered access details and complete the activation of your device.
- Now you can enjoy watching NBA matches using your NBA League Pass on your Firestick device. You will also be given access to other classic games and affordable version of NBA games once the matches have finished airing.
Before You Leave
To be able to watch your NBA games all you need is a streaming device in your hand and a good internet connection and you are good to go with your favorite games all across the glove.
This article has summed up the obvious ways you can adopt to enjoy streaming NBA on Firestick even if the game is geo-restricted in your country; all you need is a VPN. if there are any other shortcuts you know using which our streamers can enjoy their games feel free to share with us in the comment section below.