Why Do You Need Mouse Toggle?
Some of the applications launched on Android are only compatible with touch devices. But if you are a FireStick user and you want to enjoy the applications that are not remote-controlled, there is a pretty simple solution for that.
Mouse toggle. A Mouse toggle app will give you a pointer on the screen of your FireStick without actually connecting a mouse to it.
The pointer is directed using the navigation keys on the remote. Just a couple of days and we are sure you will get a good grip on it!
While most of you may or may not know, Governments and ISPSs worldwide have a strict check on their users online activities. In case, any copyrighted content is found streaming, you can land into serious consequences which may be as severe as suspending of your online account. Please know, that your current IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone. We therefore urge you to get started with a reliable Firestick VPN immediately. This will help cover your identity via VPN’s multiple servers, while giving you the premium viewing experience.
IPVanish has been the fastest and most reliable secure VPN we have come across so far. Their servers are widespread and strictly secured. The VPN is very easy to install and user-friendly on every device including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you are not sure about the app, it comes with a 7-day money back guarantee with a refund. IPVanish also has a very attractive deal in which, when paid for a whole year subscription you can avail 46% discount on your annual plan!
Register for IPVanish VPN, by clicking on the link
- On your FireStick device, go to the homepage and type in and search for ‘IPVanish VPN’ in your search bar.
- Click on the IPVanishVPN you see in your search.
- Click on ‘Download’.
- Once downloaded, you would need to register with the username and password information you must have provided while registering.
- Once signed-in, click on ‘Connect’.
- Soon you would be connected. You can disconnect from the connection whenever you wish to stop using a VPN.
Easy Installation Guide For Mouse Toggle
In this article we have rounded an easy guide on how to install Mouse toggle on FireStick.
Open the Settings on Home-screen of FireStick. Then click on Device.
Now click on Developer Options and turn ON the Apps From Unknown Sources.
A confirmation message will pop up. You can ignore it and move forward. The next thing you need to do is to get the Downloader app. On the Home-screen of this app, click on the URL field.
There are two different URLs depending on the device you are using.
After you have successfully entered the URL, click on GO.
The Downloader app may take a couple of minutes to download the Mouse Toggle APK file. Be Patient!
Once the download is complete, click on Install.
Installation will also take a couple of minutes. After it is complete, you will get a confirmation message “App Installed”.
Click Open then hit Done.
After this you don’t need the APK file so you can go ahead and press Delete. A confirmation message will appear where you need to click on Delete again.
… And you are good to go!
How To Access Mouse Toggle On Firestick
After you have successfully installed the Mouse toggle app on your device, you might need a little help in figuring out where to access it from. It’s very easy. Here’s what you can do about it:
- Press the Home button on you remote. Hold it for about 5-10 seconds. A Menu screen will appear.
- Click on Apps and scroll down to locate Mouse toggle app here.
- Select the app icon and click on Menu button of the remote. The press Move. Now you can move the icon to the top rows at any place that you wish to.
How To Use Mouse Toggle App Without Any Hassle
When you start using the Mouse toggle app, make sure that ADB Debugging is turned on. Here is what you need to do for that:
- Go to the Home-screen of the FireStick device. Click and open Settings.
- Open Device and then hit the Developer Options.
- Here you will be able to see ADB Bugging in the ADB Settings option. Tap on it to turn it ON.
Now moving on to giving you a quick trip around how to bring out the pointer on the screen.
- Double press the Play/Pause button on your Amazon FireStick remote.
- The menu will refresh and reappear with the pointer showing on the screen. Now you can easily hover around and click on any item.
A Wrap Up
The Mouse toggle app has helped many FireStick users to make the best out of their streaming experience. Let’s face it! Nowadays, nobody has enough time on their hands to keep clicking the remote button.
We believe that Mouse toggle is a must-have app for every FireStick user.