What can you do when you are into live streaming but the Cable TV subscription is draining your pockets quicker than you imagined? It’s simple. We suggest you cut the cord and try your luck with Live NetTV FireStick!
Live NetTV is a special treat for the viewers who don’t want to miss on Live TV channels. It brings together content from all around the world and in multiple languages so you can stream live without having to spend a penny on it.
Live NetTV FireStick: Definitely Something You Don’t Want To Miss!
Live NetTV is an Android app that has won the heart of many due to its remote-friendly control and healthy library of content.
You name it and this app will have it! The different categories offered here include sports, News, movies, TV shows, kids entertainment and now the ever-famous Video-on-demand section.
To make sure you don’t miss out on any perks, we have listed them here to let you have a quick glance!
- An amazing interface and easy menu to grasp.
- Long list of categories to choose from with some very interesting ones too. For example Religious, Music, Cooking. You will have content from atleast 15 different countries.
- A hefty list of players options; MX player, XYZ player, Lua player, Android player, Video player, XMTV player, WebVideoChat, BubbleUPnPCast and LocalCast.
- Multiple servers available for streaming. You will always have a backup if one link not working properly.
- Video-on-Demand section for Movie Streaming.
- Option to create a Favorite list with titles and Channels of your choice. You can do this by clicking on the “Favorite Heart” in the top-left corner of the screen.
- One of the most interesting feature is that of Request channel. You can locate this in the main menu. It will let you request the providers to add the channel of your choice in case you can’t find what you were looking for.
How To Install Live NetTV FireStick
Open the main-menu of the FireStick device. Click to open Settings.
In the next step, select My Fire TV.
Now choose the Developer Options.
Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources. Here you need to check if the status is Off or On. Apps from Unknown sources basically control whether you can install applications that are not from the App Store.
If you want to install an app like the Live NetTV on FireStick you would need to turn this service on. However, make sure that you are getting it from a reliable source.
Click on the toggle. A confirmation dialogue box will open. Select Turn On.
FireStick makes sure that you are aware of the risks you are running. Therefore, we suggest you go through what the dialogue box has to tell you.
In a nutshell, it will inform you that turning on the apps from unknown sources is not completely secure and that you will be responsible for any loss or harmful behavior if so occurs.
Don’t worry! We have tried this with number of applications and we ensure that you are completely secure.
After you are done, click the back button on the remote to return to the home-screen. Then click on Search icon.
Type and search for the Downloader app.
Choose the Downloader app from the list.
After the download is complete, click Open.
You will be asked to Allow access to photos, media and other files on your device. Click Allow.
Type the following URL in the search bar https://firestickjailbreak.net/lntv.
In the next step, click Done.
Pressing the Done button would take you back to the Downloader app. Here we need to delete the APK files by choosing Delete.
Hit Delete again.
Move back to the Home-screen. Click on Apps & Channels. This will open up a list where you can find the recently installed Live NetTV app.
Select the app and drag it to the top of the applications list.
How To Safely Use The Live NetTV App
Before you start streaming with the Live NetTV FireStick, we recommend you make use of a reliable VPN.
A VPN will mask your identity from the ISPs. This is helpful because even when you get into streaming pirated content, it will not become a legal issue for you. With a good VPN, you can also access geo-restricted content.
While most of you may or may not know, Governments and ISPs worldwide have a strict check on their users online activities. In case, any copyrighted content is found streaming, you can land into serious consequences which may be as severe as suspending of your online account. Please know, that your current IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone. We therefore urge you to get started with a reliable Firestick VPN immediately. This will help cover your identity via VPN’s multiple servers, while giving you the premium viewing experience.
IPVanish has been the fastest and most reliable secure VPN we have come across so far. Their servers are widespread and strictly secured. The VPN is very easy to install and user-friendly on every device including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you are not sure about the app, it comes with a 7-day money back guarantee with a refund. IPVanish also has a very attractive deal in which, when paid for a whole year subscription you can avail 46% discount on your annual plan!
Register for IPVanish VPN, by clicking on the link
- On your FireStick device, go to the homepage and type in and search for ‘IPVanish VPN’ in your search bar.
- Click on the IPVanishVPN you see in your search.
- Click on ‘Download’.
- Once downloaded, you would need to register with the username and password information you must have provided while registering.
- Once signed-in, click on ‘Connect’.
- Soon you would be connected. You can disconnect from the connection whenever you wish to stop using a VPN.
The home-screen of the app will look something like this:
As you can see, a number of categories will be available namely Canada, News. Movies. Portugal, German and many more. The channels will also be accessible in many different languages.
You might notice that app does not have well-planned categories arrangement. However, since its main job is to provide Live TV channels to stream, it has so far done a recent job.
To make things super-easy for you, we have also included a short guide on how you can access Live NetTV on FireStick. It’s quite simple. Check it out below:
- If you have previously installed a large number of apps on FireStick, you might not be able to see the recently installed Live NetTV on the home-screen. To access it you will need to open Your Apps & Channels.
- Go to the main-page of the FireStick device. Click on Apps.
- Scroll below to the end of the list to see the recently installed apps. Now select the Live NetTV application and press the menu button on the remote. Click Move.
- Now you simply have to drag the Live NetTV icon to the top row to make sure you always see it on the home-screen of the FireStick.
Before You Go…
Live NetTV FireStick is offering an amazing service for those interesting in Live television streams. Some users have even compared it with big names like Mobdro.
However, if you just CAN NOT compromise on the quality of Live TV streaming and want to try a service that is more reliable that Live Net TV, we suggest you get an IPTV subscription like the GSE Smart IPTV or The Players Klub IPTV.