When you step into the market you come across dozens of VPNs that are necessary to use for many reasons. There is a huge variety of good VPNs you can choose from. Some of them work best when it comes to portable devices, while others may work well with all models of the Fire TV.
However, whenever one is skimming through which VPN services to consider, they should always keep the download and streaming speed in check. You will notice a download speed drop because of the VPN server you are connected to. Therefore, before, going for any well-known VPN, make sure you are looking at the speed compatibility of the internet with your own device.
That being said, we have used and tested various VPNs (because that is what we usually do). When it comes to Jailbroken Firestick devices, IPVanish seems like a great reliable option for a VPN. IPVanish provides the best download speed as compared to the other competitors ensuring smooth streaming. There are no traffic logs kept on what do you stream or download. Whatever you access on the internet, stays within the VPN and you!
What do we know about IPVanish?
The IPVanish VPN has most recently come out as a new application for all the FireStick applications and gadgets. Because of the simple and updated interface, it becomes easier to use this VPN on your Fire TV even much more smoothly. While there are many other preferable VPNs out there, what makes this VPN stand out the most is that IPVanish provides a Fire TV/ Fire TV Stick application with easy streaming and smooth use.
Whatever else makes this one out top favorite is how IPVanish does not keep track of any traffic logs. In case if ever your streaming history is requested there would be nothing to provide! *winks*.
You can connect with this VPN when you are on the go and traveling around. So you do not necessarily have to keep it bound at your home. You can use this VPN whenever you connect to a public Wi-Fi Hotspot without any secured server. You can use 10 accounts while being connected to this VPN. So whether you start the access from home, you can further use this service on your office desktop, your mobile phone and Fire TV or Stick.
How can you access IPVanish? Use Fire TV VPN on All Devices!
Since you can use IPVanish on 10 devices simultaneously. The applications can also be used on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. Due to their large spread of support operating systems, you can actually sync your account on more than 10 devices at a time. whenever you are traveling you can use your same account on other devices which can benefit you greatly.
- Go to the website, and access the registration of the IPVanish account.
- Now go to the search bar of your Fire TV/ Stick, and search for IPVanish.
- Whichever option which first pops out, click on the icon immediately.
- Click on the download button.
- Once the download has happened, you can now launch IPVanish VPN.
- Click on the connect button.
- Disconnect the VPN when you are done with it.
How to Install VPN for Fire TV Stick/Fire TV Through Downloader App?
At times you are unable to find the IPVanish unavailable on the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV. You can use a downloader and install following these instructions.
- Go to the home page of your FireStick TV home screen and type ‘Downloader’.
- When you find the downloader icon, click on the app and continue with the downloading.
- Once downloaded you can now open the app.
- Allow the downloader to access all of your files.
- Click on updates notes.
- Now copy the IPVanish link on the downloader bar.
- You will be taken directly to the app icon. Press on it.
- The downloading of IPVanish will start.
- Follow the same regular instructions as mentioned previously to enable download.
Note: if you are unable to see the settings in your IPVanish app, it means that there are no recent updates present. For that purpose, you can uninstall your current app and then try reinstalling again.