Diggz Xenon Kodi Build is an excellent choice if you are looking for multiple Kodi Addons housed in one place.
Xenon Build is one of the most compatible Kodi Build we have come across, which is even functional on low spec devices. You get to watch multiple shows, movies and sports content all in one Build.
Usually, a Build this huge has disruptive streaming patterns, however Xenon Build has not only been able to continue its smooth streaming but also comes with some popular Addons like Scrubs V2, ccloud TV, 7 of 9.
We have a list of Best Kodi Builds for 2020. However, Xenon Build has been our favorite so far.
Before Your Proceed Please Know…
While most of you may or may not know, Governments and ISPs worldwide have a strict check on their users online activities. In case, any copyrighted content is found streaming, you can land into serious consequences which may be as severe as suspending of your online account. Please know, that your current IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone. We therefore urge you to get started with a reliable Firestick VPN immediately. This will help cover your identity via VPN’s multiple servers, while giving you the premium viewing experience.
IPVanish has been the fastest and most reliable secure VPN we have come across so far. Their servers are widespread and strictly secured. The VPN is very easy to install and user-friendly on every device including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you are not sure about the app, it comes with a 7-day money back guarantee with a refund. IPVanish also has a very attractive deal in which, when paid for a whole year subscription you can avail 67% discount on your annual plan!
Register for IPVanish VPN, by clicking on the link
- On your FireStick device, go to the homepage and type in and search for ‘IPVanish VPN’ in your search bar.
- Click on the IPVanishVPN you see in your search.
- Click on ‘Download’.
- Once downloaded, you would need to register with the username and password information you must have provided while registering.
- Once signed-in, click on ‘Connect’.
- Soon you would be connected. You can disconnect from the connection whenever you wish to stop using a VPN.
How to Install Diggz Xenon Build
- First we need to enable the unknown sources option in Kodi.
- Fire up the main home page of Kodi and go to settings. The gear icon which you see on the top left section of your screen, that is the settings options.
- In the Settings menu go to the option of System Settings.
- If you are using latest Kodi then you should simply click on ‘System’.
- On the next window you should be able to select Addons options on your left.
- Turn the toggle on of the Unknown Sources option.
- A warning message will appear on your screen, simply ignore it by clicking on yes.
- You are all set to install the Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi.
- Lets get straight into how we can install it further.
- Once again launch your Kodi and go to the main settings from your Home Screen.
- In the System settings options, click on File manager.
- Your display screen will be split in front of you. You can see Add source option on both sides of the screen.
- You can choose either of the option. It is basically the same.
In case you are unable to find the option, you can look down below in the options.
- Now a small window will pop up with the option of <None> in it.
- Once you click on None, you will be taken to a pathway link where you have to type this exact URL link.
- Make sure you have typed in the exact URL: http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo/
Please know, any typo will result in broken URL and misleading link or information. Hence you should always be careful whenever you are dealing with links.
- Click on OK and proceed with rest of the process.
- Now you will be back on the screen, where a source name will be asked. This is important because you will be using this same name source later on for the installation process.
- We will be using the word ‘Diggz’ here.
- Click on OK after you have typed in the name.
- Back at the Kodi Home Screen, click on the option of Add-ons. Once on the Add-ons you are now required to click on Package Installer.
- In the next window that follows up, click on the option of Install from Zip file.
- A small window will come on your screen, click on the option of Diggz.
- This is where you will need to remember your source name you have previously saved in the steps above.
- Further click on the option of Install repo.
- Under the category of Install from zip file, you will be able to see a file, click on it. repository.diggz-x.x.zip
- The Diggz Repository will start installing.
- A small notification on the right side of your screen will pop up
- You have to wait for a few seconds. Do not close Kodi.
- After you see the installed notification, click on the option of Install from repository.
- Moving further click on Diggz Repository.
- In the repository section click on Program Add-ons.
- Now click on the option of The Chef Wizard.
- In case you have upgraded to Kodi 18, click on the option of The Chef Leia Wizard instead.
- The Wizard will open with all the details and small shadowed boxes, go to the bottom left of your page and click on ‘Install’.
- Wait for the Chef Wizard to be installed.
- It may take a few beats for the installation to proceed.
- The small pop-up confirms that the wizard has been installed.
- We will be taking you back to the Main Kodi Home screen once again. Click on the option of Addons.
- Next click on Program Add-ons.
- You can see The Chef Wizard there. Click on it.
- You will be seeing the option of (The Chef) Builds on your screen.
- The wizard hosts various builds which you can see in front of you.
- These builds are different variants of Xenon Kodi Build. You can choose any of the build which suits you the best.
- Once you have chosen the build you want, click on Fresh Install.
- Fresh Install will reset your Kodi to its default configuration whereas the Standard Install wouldn’t do so.
- If you are okay with resetting your Kodi proceed forward with clicking on Continue.
Wait for the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build to install. Since the build is huge it will take few minutes. So sit back and relax while your Build is getting installed successfully.
- After the Installation is complete, click on the option of Force Close.
- Diggz Xenon Build has been successfully installed on your Kodi.
- Now that we have the Build with us, lets explore it a little.
Overview of the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
The Xenon Kodi Build is a very friendly build and has other popular Builds associated with it. You get to view everything in once place at your choice of time and category.
The IPTV features Live TV option which is a rare feature coming from a Kodi Build, given the option of Live TV streaming works so well.
Our Final Thought!
We enjoyed having the Build on our list, we are certain our readers will enjoy it as well. The quality links are a definite feature which pitched us off for this particular build.
So if you are looking for a quality Build, with working quality links make sure you are installing Xenon Kodi Build ASAP!
Let us know in the comment section below how your experience with the Kodi Build was! We would really love some reader interaction.