Amazon has recently started partnering with various platform. Chromecast and YouTube were the first ones and now it seemed like that Apple TV is the second in line for budding up with Amazon Prime.
You do not have to run around changing your phone and laptop storage batteries for your favorite iTunes and Apple TV movies now, when you can have Apple TV directly on your Firestick.
Apple TV app allows you to have access to entire iTunes library and simply everything that you have downloaded and rented from Apple.
So what is the hype about Apple TV+? We will walk you through on everything about Apple TV and Apple TV+ and how you can have it on Firestick.
Let’s start with Apple TV first, Apple TV is the most basic platform for entertainment. You get some of the most promising content library of Apple on Apple TV.
Apple+ TV is the premium access to the Apple TV library. Within the Apple+ TV you can access to the best originals and breakthroughs from the Apple TV library.
We are talking about the great elite collection of streaming such as The Morning Show, Dickinson and Little America. If you have an Apple TV access on your Firestick, you can easily subscribe to Apple TV+ directly and all of its collective features.
How do I get Apple TV on Firestick?
Well in our understanding Alexa will help you figure out how to navigate through the apps on Firestick. all you need to do is invest in Amazon Echo and activate the Alexa Voice Control Remote.
Getting started with Apple TV is super easy. All you need to do is have a Sign-in Id of your Apple Account.
In case you do not have one –Hi! there Android pal– you can make an Apple Id on your own in few easy steps, we will be assisting you there as well.
As per now Apple TV+ is officially available on Firestick and Fire TV. You can watch a lot of popular programs that would not have available otherwise on Apple TV.
So let’s get started with how we can have Apple TV on our Firestick.
Since Apple TV is officially available on Amazon App Store, we would be installing the App directly from Amazon App.
While most of you may or may not know, Governments and ISPs worldwide have a strict check on their users online activities. In case, any copyrighted content is found streaming, you can land into serious consequences which may be as severe as suspending of your online account. Please know, that your current IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone. We therefore urge you to get started with a reliable Firestick VPN immediately. This will help cover your identity via VPN’s multiple servers, while giving you the premium viewing experience.
IPVanish has been the fastest and most reliable secure VPN we have come across so far. Their servers are widespread and strictly secured. The VPN is very easy to install and user-friendly on every device including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you are not sure about the app, it comes with a 7-day money back guarantee with a refund. IPVanish also has a very attractive deal in which, when paid for a whole year subscription you can avail 67% discount on your annual plan!
Register for IPVanish VPN, by clicking on the link
- On your FireStick device, go to the homepage and type in and search for ‘IPVanish VPN’ in your search bar.
- Click on the IPVanishVPN you see in your search.
- Click on ‘Download’.
- Once downloaded, you would need to register with the username and password information you must have provided while registering.
- Once signed-in, click on ‘Connect’.
- Soon you would be connected. You can disconnect from the connection whenever you wish to stop using a VPN.
Install Apple TV on Firestick
- Fire up your Fire TV and go to the search option in the top left corner of your Fire TV display.
- In search bar type in the name of the app.
- You will see multiple options, click on the second option displayed on your screen.
- Click on apple TV option.
- Under the option of Apps and Games, you will be able to see Apple TV icon.
- Navigate to the icon and click on the option.
- Once you select the Apple TV app, click on the option of Get for the downloading to proceed. The installation of Apple TV on Firestick will start immediately.
- Give the app a few minutes for the download to be complete.
- When the app is downloaded click on the option of Open.
- You are all set to use the Apple TV on Firestick.
How can you use Apple TV on Firestick?
Let’s take a quick overview of the Apple TV on Firestick. Let us swiftly walk you through on how you can use Firestick for your Apple TV.
Simply go back to the main screen of your Firestick and lick on the category title Your Apps & Channels.
On the right side of your apps, click on the option of See All.
All of the attest app downloaded will be displayed on your screen. At the bottom of all of the apps, click on the app Apple TV app.
In case you need access to Apple TV on Firestick immediately you can always move the app on the front of the Firestick screen
All you have to do is press the home button for a couple of seconds and the options will pop up at the side of the screen.
Simply click on the option of Move, drag the app and place it anywhere on the screen.
Click on the Apple TV now. As soon as the app launches, click on the option of Start Watching.
The next window that pop ups you will see the option of Device Analytics. This is the option which allows you to share you data with apple devices.
If you choose the option of Send to Apply, most of your information will be backed up, the cease reports and all the activity will be recorded and sent to Apple TV official account.
We are going to choose the option of Done send now. This step will be skipped. In case you want to revert back to this option you can always go back to the main settings and change it from there.
The main display of the Apple TV on Amazon Firestick will be full of options.
The main menu bar will head the following options.
- Watch Now
- TV Shows
For the watchlist, you have to get started with sign in process first.
Go to the settings option from the top menu bar.
There click on the option of Accounts.
Next click on the option of Sign in.
You will have various sign-in options.
- Sign In On Mobile Device
- Sign In On This TV
- Create Apple ID
We prefer you to choose the option of Sign in On Mobile Device, this will take you to the option of QR Code, you will be directly signed in and will have a stronger security check than the rest of the options.
In case you choose the option of Sign In on this TV, you would be required to sign in with your personal Apple ID.
Features of Apple TV on Firestick
Apple TV is celebrated worldwide, because of its quality streaming. Here are some top features to keep in mind on your Firestick:
- A huge premium library of some of the best entertainment content including in Movies, Documentaries and much more.
- An easy access to cable based popular channels like CBS, HBO, ShowTime, Starz, Cinemax etc.
- The user interface is super breezy and easy with a very good user interface for an amazing streaming experience.
- All of your streaming options and history will be synced.
- You get the premium feature of Apple TV+, which has been by far one of the incredible experiences on our streaming journey.
That is all you need to know about Apple TV on Firestick.
Our Final Thought!
We are super glad that this incredible app has finally made its way to the official Amazon Prime app store.
The streaming experience with Apple TV feels like an incredible upgrade treat. The entertainment has never been this luxury before for us.
Let us know in the comment section below show you are liking Apple TV on Fire TV!
Till then happy streaming!